Monday, March 26, 2007

THIRTY THINGS.....

I actually took this from someone else's blog that I was reading....thought it would be a good thing to post.....


1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.
nothing...I am still with him he is my husband.

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Last week sometime....haha!! I hate shaving!

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
-- Working

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Outside with Amber...she was smoking.

5. Are you any good at math?
no i hate math

6. Your prom night?
pretty nice...didnt get home till 4 in the morning!!

7. Do you have any famous relatives?
-- nope

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
-- No

9. Do you know the words to your MySpace song?
-- HUH? MySpace has a song???? Wha?

10. Last thing you received in the mail?
--BILLS,BILLS,BILLS!

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
-- two - orange juice and coke

12. Who most recently made you smile?
-- My son, Zach he always makes me laugh.

13. Who did you lose your virginity to? -- My husband!!

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
-- sometimes.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
-- never had anything! KNOCK ON WOOD!

16. What is out your back door?
-- a big drop....we dont' have a back porch yet!! AHH!!

Where's 17? hmmm always a number missing in these things.

18. Do you like the ocean?
-- love it but dont go that much

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas?
-- yes almost every year.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
-- i think we went to one in Gatlinburg....was that it? i have not idea...

22. Something you are excited about?
-- getting off work at 4:30!!!

23. What is your favorite Ice Cream?
- Strawberry without the real strawberries(yeah i am weird)!

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
-- No

25. Describe your keychain.
-- A string of hearts that have my name on one of them and my keyless entry remote and an S that Kristin gave me!!

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
--long time....i hate that.

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
-- I have about 4 coats.

29. What do you think of the person you copied this from?
-- I don't even know her.

30. Do you leave the door to your room open or closed?
-- I can't stand to have my door closed when I am asleep. I dont know why.




Quad Racer Bye-bye





0 lovely comments: