Monday, March 19, 2007

The Weekend...

My weekend was great!! I slept until almost 11 Saturday morning!! That was awesome. I never get to sleep late because Zach always gets up early. :) But he didnt get up until late either. Then we went to town to get Chris' truck and buy groceries. I hate buying groceries it is so time consuming and costs too much.

Saturday night we went to Wendy and Ronnie's. We had the BEST spaghetti and garlic bread!! Me and Han kept going back for more garlic bread (well I sat there and let them bring it to me!!). I guess I am lazy. Who knows? haha!

After supper we played a game called Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture or something like that. I loved it!! It was fun. Although I don't think Hannah and Richard were liking it too much. But Chris and I won!!! YEAH!!! It was a lucky guess on the last question. haha! Needless to say, we didn't leave their house until after 12 a.m. I know they were so tired of us by then!! haha!! (Sorry Wendy!)

Yesterday we just hung around the house and did nothing until about 4 then we went to moms. Chris still doesn't feel the best in the world. I think he has a sinus infection. He is so pitiful. I think I am going to call the doctor this morning to see what they can do for him.

Chris and I got into a fight about something that we shouldn't have. I wanted to copy the baby pictures that his mom let us borrow and he got upset with me and told me that the thing with him and his dad was none of my business!! I said fine don't talk to me about it anymore!! He said later that he didn't mean it that way, so I copied the pics and we are ok now. He is just upset and ready to know what the outcome of the paternity test will be.

Well enough for now!!

1 lovely comments:

Annette said...

I understand about having a little boy who does not let his mommy sleep in... Russell is usually up around 7- 8 a.m. He slept in one time and it was 9:00 a.m. LOL.

It sounded like your weekend was fun. I am glad you had a great time!! Around our house (regardless if it is during the week or weekend) we all are aslept around 9:30 - 10:00 p.m. Russell still sleeps with mom & dad (our family bed). LOL. He has his own bedroom, but rather sleep with us. Any suggestions, are welcome. We do not mind, but it does limit "mommy & daddy private time". I usually fall aslept with Russell around 9:30 p.m. most nights.