Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Attitude.......

Maybe I am just ill today or maybe....I don't know. It just seems like it doesn't matter what I say anymore, it is wrong. Or that is the way I feel. I think I am just going to stop talking and let everything go. I am tired of worrying about everything. Maybe I should start giving it back to them? It is worth some thought.

To all the people that are criticizing my sister for getting married again so soon.......I say SHUT UP!! Shut UpYou don't know what she is going through or what she went through!! I am happy for her and her family and friends that support her are all that matters. Not people that just want to say don't do it. Or say it is too soon. What is too soon? How does anyone know what too soon is? Everyone has their own opinions about everything. Just know that I am happy for you HANNIE!! and it doesn't matter what they say about you!! I know you are happy and that you really LOVE Richard. Don't let them get you down!!


Easter Tug Child Basket Painted Head Egg Painting On a happier note, Easter is next Sunday!!


Until next time....

Bye-bye See You Later





1 lovely comments:

Wendy said...

AMEN!!!