Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not Good....:'-(


I thought that my life was going to end yesterday.....My day was going fairly good. Went to Walmart on my lunch, came back, ate lunch, ate CHOCOLATE!! haha!! Then around 1:30 (i think) all H*** breaks loose. I am sitting in my office trying to get some stuff together to take to my boss about an account that is behind and he comes in....I am on the phone at the time trying to find out some info on the man and trying to call him....no luck....well my boss comes back in and starts screaming at me about how i have screwed up and he was going to fix my screw up and that I needed to go get his money from this man that lives approximately 40 miles from here. By this time I can say nothing but "I thought you knew about this....he told me that you knew....." (in the softest voice I can come up with). He leaves out and I burst into tears. You try having a man that is your a little younger than your own dad screaming at you about screwing up and see if you don't cry. So I go to my office manager and I tell her that I have to go to this mans house and instead of saying no that is dangerous....she says ok go. So I grab my purse, keys and cell phone and I go. On the way I have to pick up this other girl because I have NO idea where this man lives. So we go to his house and of course he isnt there. So we leave a note for him to call my boss. I drove like 55 all the way over there and back. So that it would take me longer because I knew that if I didn't and I got back to work feeling the way that I did....I would have quit. I called Chris and he was wanting to call him to tell him not to scream at me anymore but I told him to just let it go. And then he got mad because I took my own vehicle and didn't get any gas money from my job. Needless to say I hope that it is a while before he screams at me like that again. I know it won't be the last time because he has done it before.


To top all that off....when I got home I HAD NO WATER!! My water had been cutoff!! They said that I hadn't paid the bill!! HAHA!! I had paid the bill through my banks bill pay system and they sent the check to them last Monday!! My day is just horrible by then so I am like Oh well you know?
I call the "Emergency Number" that they give me when I call the main office. Of course there is no answer. What does emergency mean? ha apparently nothing. The man finally calls me back at 9:30 and tells me that my water got cutoff for nonpayment. ????? I tell him the same story....I pay the bill through bill pay and they said they sent it out. Well he is not concerned about me at all. This morning I call the Water office and this lady is just as snotty she says that I have to pay $50 extra to get it cut back on!! What???!!! UGH!!! Like I have $50 just to pull out of a hat. Well I am on my way to the Water place now to pay the money!!
I just needed to vent.....

2 lovely comments:

Annette said...

When "running on Low" ~ Satin will try putting self doubt in heart and our lives and in testing our faith in God by allowing several obstacles for us to overcome at a time. These are the times, we need to remember to ask God to help us become stronger, to refresh our spirit and to see his plan he has for our lives and to give him our stresses, worries & concern. His words remind us to "Cast all your cares on him" (1 Peter 5:7)

When I give God what is on my daily plate (worries & concerns), only then will my steps be strong enough to carry me on the right path.

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.