Wednesday, April 18, 2007

COPS?????

Last night, Chris was on his way to bed and we looked out the window and there was a sherriff's car pulling up. WHAT!!! I couldn't imagine what we had done. Well, turns out our neighbor's decided to tell them that Chris was parking his big truck in their drive way. Ok first of all, they should have the guts to come over and tell us instead of calling the police, Second, the guy is my COUSIN that lives next door!! If he couldn't call me then he could have called my mom or dad. But, anyway, Chris was not in their driveway. He was all the way on our property, they just got mad because they can't use their makeshift driveway that goes through our property. That is sooooo childish!! And then the officer said that the road department said that he was parked in the road sometimes! I guess Sunday while they were supposed to be cleaning up the tree they decided to lie!! He is off the road every bit of 2 feet. And it's not like we are on a major highway. I mean come on!!

I just had to vent a little....until next time!!

0 lovely comments: