Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MONDAY!

Monday was not a good day for The Potter's.

I was sitting here wondering where I should take Zach on our vacation this year, talking to mom on the phone, because she goes with us since Chris can't. And Peggy brought me a note that said to call Lisa where Chris works. I knew right then in the back in of my mind that it was not a good call. So I hung up with mom and called her. I don't remember exactly what she said I just remember her saying that Chris had been in an accident. WHAT!???!?!?! I, of course, started crying. I tried to calm myself down. She said he wanted me to make sure that you knew that he was not pinned in the truck and he is talking and walking around.

Then I asked the stupidest question that I possibly could. I bet she thinks I am the looniest person ever. I said, "Do I need to go where he is?" What!!?!!?! Why on earth would any sane person say something like that? HA! Anyway, I get to where he is and the first thing out of his mouth to me is, "I promise I wasn't speeding." And I was like ok we aren't worried about that right now. I am just glad that you are ok.

He had to have 7 stitches in his head, he has a black eye, a bruise on his leg from the steering wheel, a gash on his finger that they glued together, and some stratches on his back. But he is ok. Not like last time at all. THANK GOD!

Please pray for him!!

LATER!!!!

0 lovely comments: