Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Just another day.....

I haven't posted since last Friday!! This weekend we didn't do much of anything. I just didn't want to move. Yesterday I got up to take a shower and I just felt so nauceous (don't know how to spell that.) like I was going to throw up. So I called in sick to work. I slept almost all day. At 4 I had to get ready to go to town. I had to go pick up Zach's picture that we had made for the Yester Year Portraits thing. Those things are expensive!! I only got the one that I had already paid for. I think the guy got mad at me for not getting the other ones. I am going to make a copy of the one that I did get and I am going to have some wallets made of it. It is the cutest picture!! I will have to post it. :)

I am already ready for the weekend and it is not even the middle of the week and it is only my first day back!! haha!! I can't wait for my VACATION!! Only 2 more months and a few days! So great!! haha!

Well I will post more later...... Bye-bye See You Later








0 lovely comments: