Thursday, April 12, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

Well, tomorrow is Friday and I will be soooo glad. I don't know what is wrong with me. I just have this feeling that I hate myself lately. I don't know why. This morning it just got worse than it had been all week.

I feel bad about everything that is going on with Chris. His mom hasn't even called to say anything to him since he talked to her Monday. First of all I wouldn't have lied to my son for so long, but if I had then I would be calling all the time telling him how sorry that I am that I did what I did back then. I wouldn't just sit in my house and wait on him to call me. But that is just my opinion. Doesn't count for much....haha! I am thinking of writing her a letter because I know if I try to talk to her on the phone I will just get even more upset because of the tone of her voice. Like she knows everything and no one else knows what is going on or is it sarcasm....I can't decide. But anyway i am thinking about doing that.

Anyway, we got some tickets for a Bay Bears game for tomorrow night. I don't know if we are going to be able to go or not. Chris might get home late.

Well until next time....... Bye-bye See You Later





0 lovely comments: