Monday, April 16, 2007

What a Weekend!!

First of all we went to the Bay Bears game Friday night. I don't even know who won because we left at 8:30 because there was a drunk man behind us and his children and then the game was sucky. By the 5th inning the BayBears were behind. So we decided to leave and plus Zach was wanting all the food that he was smelling and I couldn't see paying that much for a hot dog!! We did get him some cotton candy, I thought the guy said that it was $2.50 and it was $3.50 so I told him nevermind and he said we will just call it even and gave it to Zach. haha!!

Then on Saturday we didn't do much of anything but sit around the house and clean up. Then we went to buy groceries after 3. Oh what fun!!!

But Sunday was our biggest day of excitement!!! I was sitting in the living room about 10 or a little after and I hear this BIG gust of wind and then some other sounds and then I heard another weird sound and the lights went off. Then I smelled something burning, so I looked out the window and there is the BIG tree that was across the road in the yard!! I was terrified! So I ran and got Chris up and I scared him because he was in a deep sleep. :) So he ran out the door to see if anything was on fire. Zach was running around too wondering what was going on. I called the power company and I got this automated thing and it tells me that my phone number was not a customer number (HA!) (guess I will stop paying my bill) (HA!) The people that finally came to fix it were not really nice at all. They said that we would have to get someone else to get the tree out of the road. The people that were getting the tree out of the road didn't get there until after 12. And then all they did was push it to the other side of the road. haha! Oh well!!


Well until next time...... Bye-bye See You Later





0 lovely comments: