Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank God It's Friday!!!

It's Friday!! Can you tell I am excited!! We have tickets to a Bay Bears game tonight but I don't know if we are going to get to go or not. Chris may not get off work in time. It starts at 7:05! I don't think Zach is going to sit through the entire thing. Either way I am leaving work early!! Hannah and Richard are supposed to be going with us. They said that they weren't going to go unless we did. I just don't want to sit at home tonight. And I know Chris needs something to get his mind off of things that are happening. He hasn't talked to his mom since Monday and of course she hasn't bothered to call the house either. :( Dale did call him this morning. I was beginning to think that he wasn't going to call and that he was just going to erase us from his mind. I am glad that he finally called Chris back though.

I don't know what we are going to do tomorrow. Probably the same thing as usual....just clean and sit. haha!! It is good to not have to do anything. :)

Until next time.....

0 lovely comments: