Monday, April 30, 2007

Can't Think of a Title.....

This weekend was, shall I say exciting? Well, Friday night had the most excitement. Mom, Dad, Chris, Zach and I were going to Thomasville to eat supper at Ryan's. I was driving because Dad had been, well drinking a little, so we are off to supper and Dad told me that I was going to fast. (Backseat driver) :) Well I start to slow down, for one because he told me to and two because we were coming to the end of the road and we had to turn. Well all of a sudden I hear this really weird noise. I am like what is that? And Dad said you have a flat tire. And sure enough we did. So we are parked on the edge of a major road with log trucks and other big trucks going by trying to change the tire. After a little while Mom, Zach and I decided we were going to go see what we might have run over because it slashed the tire. So we are walking back to the other road and who do we see? HANNIE!! They are sitting on the side of the road too. They had to take Richards brother's boat to the river and had lost their life jackets. So they stopped. I bet she was wondering why we were walking down the road. HA! So we go back to where the truck was because Zach insisted that Hannie see the flat tire. And then when Richard pulls up in the truck Zach says "Hey, bring a tire pumper upper!" He was hungry! haha!! Well after 1 1/2 to 2 hours we finally get the tire back on because they couldn't figure out how to get the tire off the bottom of the truck. A guy that Dad knows stopped and helped. If he hadn't come we would still be sitting there. haha! After it was all over I looked at Han and said "How many men does it take to change a tire?" She said 4 (5 if you count Zach yelling at them telling them what to do) haha!





Saturday we decided to go with Mom and Dad again to get Chris and Dad's CB's fixed. Great experience. haha! After that we went to Hannah and Richard's house. Zach was excited because they now have a dish so he can watch TV when he goes there. haha! Zach and Richard had on the same outfit almost so we took their picture and then Mr. Photographer (Zach) wanted to take some pictures so he told everyone to go stand in the yard for him to take pics.






Yesterday was kind of a lazy day. We didn't do much of anything. And then we went to Mom's, they had gone to Momo's and got a pic of Dad when he was a baby. He had on a dress!! It is the cutest thing!! Mom said it looked like me when I was little.....


Well until next time.......

0 lovely comments: