Wednesday, April 4, 2007

One Day Closer to FRIDAY!!!




It will be Friday in one more day!! Yeah!! Zach's school decided yesterday that they were going to be closed for Good Friday. I have to work. :-( I asked Han to keep him for me. But I just hate to burden her with that on her day off. Of course, Zach is excited about staying with Hannie!! He thought he was going this morning. When we turned onto the road to go to his school he said "I thought I was staying with Hannie and Richard today!!" He was not happy.




Chris hasn't really worked since Friday at lunch!! He thinks I am getting mad at him but I told him that it wasn't his fault he couldn't help the rain. And as far as the money situation goes....God only puts you through what you can handle. Right? So He knows that we can handle him being off. :)

Until Next Time...... Bye-bye See You Later









0 lovely comments: