Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Not Dad.....



Tornado Yesterday was not a very good day for us....We found out that the man that Chris' mom has been telling him for 29 years is his dad, is in fact NOT his dad!! I was heartbroken....I can only imagine what Chris was thinking. I don't know if I am upset at his mom or just upset because he doesn't know. I could call her a bunch of names...but what would that accomplish? Nothing. I doubt she will ever tell the truth about the situation. I just know that I have to be there for Chris no matter what he decides to do....if he wants to never see his mom again, I won't force him to call her or see her. I am trying to give him his space with it. I don't want him to think I am mad at him, it is not his fault. He didn't ask her to be born. She did that all on her own, just like she lied to him all on her own. I just have so much anger. Not towards Chris, but just in general about the situation.
I can't imagine not knowing my dad. Chris can call my dad his dad if he wants to....I won't mind. I know that my dad and him get along really well and that Chris thinks of him as a father figure because he has shown him so much. If Chris decides to persue this other guy that his mom is now saying might be his dad then I will stand behind him 100%. I will do whatever he wants....but it has to be up to him. I love you Chris!! and no matter what you will always be special to me!! It doesn't matter if you have a dad or not...just know that you can always count on me and Zach to be there for you!!


Until next time...... Bye-bye See You Later





0 lovely comments: