Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My mind...

I am not having a good day today. I started thinking about Chris driving a log truck last night and it terrifies me. I would much rather him be driving something else. The logs just scare me. I know my dad has done it for a while and I should be used to it by now. But every other person that I have ever known that had a wreck in a log truck didnt survive. And I don't want that to happen to Chris. Wrecking once is enough, MORE than enough!

I know that he is not wanting to leave the job that he is at now because he feels bad about wrecking last week. But he tells me that he is terrified of the logs now. Being that scared, I am scared that he is going to wreck again. But I think he is being really careful. I am just a worry-wort. I just want him to find something else to do.

I have been asking everyone's opinion on this today. I just want what is best for all of us, (me, Chris, and Zach) and I am just not sure if that is it. Who knows?

Well I have wallowed in self-pity long enough!! haha!! Until next time.....

0 lovely comments: