Tuesday, February 19, 2008

blinkies....

blinkies

I found this and it reminded me of what I have been in the past....

blinkies

And of course this is the way I feel......


blinkies

of course most days I feel like I am one of these...LOL

blinkies

Am I normal? I don't think so....


blinkies

Says it all...


blinkies


Absolutely!!


blinkies

hehe!!

blinkies

blinkies

blinkies

i used to think so....
blinkies

I love to do this!!

TTCing blinkies

we were trying to do this until I decided that I needed to lose weight with WLS!!

married blinkies

yes i am!!
Easter blinkies

mommy blinkies



mommy blinkies

yet, growing up so fast...


Blinkies



mommy blinkies


Blinkies

Blinkies



Photobucket

and without him my life would be nothing!!!


crazy


marriage




beautysizes1

yet, people don't see that...


ME

0 lovely comments: