Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Things could be worse....

First off a bit of good news.....I drank more water yesterday than I have in a long long time!!

Second....today sucks!! I looked at my bank account and I am overdrawn because my stupid bank took out fees for overdraft before they put my deposit in!!! And then I had signed up for a trial thing on weightwatchers and they told me that I had until today to cancel it or it would be charged $65....well guess what....they didn't wait they have already put it in!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR!!!! I am so frustrated right now I could scream!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My baby's birthday is tomorrow!!! He wants to take cupcakes and juice to school for a mini party. After his doctor appointment tomorrow we are going to get that before I take him back to school. He is so excited so I told him that I would take him to McDonald's for supper also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah, Zach and I walked yesterday. Zach kept saying his legs were hurting. Probably because he pretty much ran the whole way!! haha

SLP

0 lovely comments: