Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF!!

Well nothing exciting happened yesterday....unless you count my blood sugar going too low. I knew it was going to happen yesterday because all I ate was a 6 inch sub and some baked lays chips from Subway. About 3 I started to feel a little funny so I chewed a piece of chewing gum (not sugar free). Well that didn't help. By about 3:40pm I was shaking so bad I could barely hold my mouse to do anything on the computer that I needed to do. Thankfully the receptionist had some peppermints so I got a couple from her and started chewing. A few minutes later I was fine. It is kinda scary.
So after all that and only having 500 calories all day I decided (since Zach got a ribbon for find the most C's on his paper) that we would go to McDonald's. haha! I did not do good at all last night. :0( We won't get into what I ate but just know that I am ashamed, so ashamed. :0) But it was GOOOD!!


This brings to mind a question.....With this problem am I going to be ok after surgery? It is a little scary and probably a question that I need to ask my doctor, right?


Anyhoo, I am ok today. I am so glad it's Friday and my hunnypoo is coming home tomorrow!!!


0 lovely comments: