Thursday, February 14, 2008

Devastated.....



Might have mispelled the title...oh well.




I feel horrible!! Oh well on the 2 lbs....I have gained that and then 2 more!!! I just want to cry...I did cry. The doctor asked me how I was and I told him that I was fine until I came to see him and realized that I had gained 4 lbs in a week!! WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nurse says it may be muscle. Who knows? I asked him what else I needed to do and he said well Samantha with your weight 4 lbs is not that much. Bull$hi&!! And that if I could loose it on my own then I wouldn't be having the surgery....don't get frustrated. How am I not supposed to get frustrated when I walk 3 days a week and eat less than I was eating? He told me to start walking 4 to 5 days a week and only eat 1500 calories a day. I am trying.




I'm going to go cry some more now..... :'-(






P.s. My honey isn't home and today is Valentine's Day and Saturday is our anniversary and he can't call me because he has no service on his cell phone where they are!! So.....






0 lovely comments: