Friday, February 15, 2008

It's ok.....

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I felt so stupid because I had done everything that I knew to do to lose weight, so with it being Valentine's Day and all I took up an offer of chocolate. :-) It was soooo good. I know I shouldn't have but it made me feel so much better eating the little piece that I did. But then I felt bad about doing it. :-(

We went to China Star last night for supper. Me and Zach shared some house fried rice. I don't know if I was just hungry or what but it was awesome!! haha Then I made a fool of myself yet again when I thought that Hannah and Richard were paying for our supper. I felt so stupid. And then she got upset about it because I thought that they were paying it when I told her that I would pay her back today after I got my check!! It is funny now. We are supposed to be going to lunch today. I don't really know where we are going. Hopefully somewhere good. Not that I need to be eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked last night also. I drank 6-8 oz of water yesterday. :-)

Well more later.....

0 lovely comments: