Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Keep your poo to yourself.....

Yesterday was not a very good day. I was supposed to go walk with Hannah when I got off but I didn't because I had to leave work at 3:00 p.m. because when I went to the bathroom to tinkle I sat in someone's....."leftovers". UGH! I usually look at the seat before I sit down so that this doesn't happen but I had to go really bad because of all the water I have been drinking and didn't think so look. Well when I got up to do the "check to see if I have left anything" I saw poo on the back of the toilet seat. I thought I was imagining things so I went and got my friend here and asked her to go into the bathroom with me to inspect. Well sure enought that is what it was. I felt so nasty!!!

I mean come on...I am the youngest woman here and I clean up after myself. Ya know? Grown women should not leave "leftovers" on the toilet seat for other people to clean up!!!

Needless to say I didn't walk because I don't like to walk alone and I had taken a shower when I got home. I know I should have danced around the house or something but I just felt like being lazy because I NEVER get home that early. Maybe I could walk longer tonight when I get off work. ?? Who knows.

I am wondering if I should be keeping up with my daily intake of food. I have been but I am wondering if I should share it with anyone. I don't always eat what I am supposed to as far as veggies and fruits go (does anyone?) but I am keeping my calorie intake below 1500 a day. So I am doing good there. I keep a list of when I exercise. Any thoughts?

I am also still debating whether or not I need to take Zach to the doctor next week for the ADHD appointment. I think I am just scared that it is going to be positive that he has it and I don't want that for him. I want him to be (dare I say) normal.

I am still wondering about my job....whether I will have one next month or not....because now we are out of propane...not just gas and diesel. Go figure. But they keep on taking everyone's money when it comes to the propane. Better to have money in the bank than to turn them away by telling them we have none. HA!

Oh if you want to be my friend on myspace my page is .......

http://www.myspace.com/zachsmommy2

I have given up on not blogging everyday...it's like a drug...or food....I just have to put my feelings out there. LOL

Later!!

0 lovely comments: