Saturday, February 2, 2008

FRIDAY!! 2/1/08

I love February for some reason!! It just seems like the month of LOVE!! hehe My son was born in Feb., mine and Chris' anniversary is in Feb., my moms birthday is in Feb., and Valentine's Day is in February!! :-) IT's just a great month.

Last night we went to Old Mexico Mexican resturaunt for supper. At lunch we went to Mockingbird Grill. Here is what I ate at both times:

Lunch
1 smoked chicken breast
1 cup cheese grits
20 or so fries
1 roll
16 oz of sweet tea

Supper
tortilla chips with cheese dip (:-))
grilled chicken breast
10 fries
a couple of bites of Mexican rice
tea

I am going to turn into a chicken. haha When I got home me and Zach shared a 4 oz container of yogurt (strawberry Mist)

Today when i got up I ate 3/4 cup of Special K Chocolatey Delight and 1/2 cup of milk

For lunch I had a turkey sandwich on wheat bread with 1/2 teaspoon of spicy brown mustard Pringle chips and 1/2 teaspoon of ranch dip.

I have got to start drinking more water!!! No cokes this week!! I am so proud!!

SLP

0 lovely comments: