Thursday, May 10, 2007

COPS!!! Again???




I regret saying that I had no excitement yesterday!!

Last night around 6 or so we were sitting watching TV waiting on supper to get done when I looked outside and there is the deputy sheriff's car pulling up again!! WHAT!!! I told Chris and he (of course) thought I was lying!

So he went outside and they got out of the car and it's the same guy from the other night so he knows what is going on. He said "You are not going to believe this but they called in a complaint again!" WHAT!!! He also said that the county commissioner said that Chris had to pull the truck on the left side of the telephone pole thingy in the yard. And that to remind Chris that the county owns 10 feet of the right away so they (i guess) were staking their claim on it. STUPID!!

Chris is going to call the sheriff's office today to see who called it in and why. He has been parking there for 4 years at least and it is just now a problem? Who knows what goes through peoples minds.

Here are some pictures of where he parks. He usually parks on the right side of the pole but now they want him to park on the left side of it.





on the last pic he would be parking to the right of the pole.

They did say last time that he was at least 2 feet off the road everytime. And the deputy said that he told them (at the office) that he was parking right.

They need to move the pole in my opinion but.....it doesn't count for much.
Anyway!! This has been my excitement that I was craving yesterday morning....i guess!!

Until next time!! :-)

0 lovely comments: