Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend!

The weekend was great!! I loved not having to get up early and go to work. Ha! Then this morning came......

We didn't do too much. Chris washed his big truck, my car and the little truck (Zach's truck).

We bought groceries Friday night so we didn't have to go anywhere all weekend long!! Zach hated that but I loved it. I cleaned up the house Saturday and washed clothes. Looks a little better but not the greatest. I did have this craving for chocolate Saturday night at 9:00 so we went to town and got some. LOL

My VACATION is only a few more days away!! YEAH! I can't wait!! I won't even think about work the whole week. Hopefully.

Mom, Dad, Hannah and Richard went to the beach. They said they had fun. I wanted to go but I want to save my money for my vacation. :-)

My son asked me this morning why I do what he tells me to. WHAT!!!???!!! I told him that I was being nice by doing what he asks me to do or not to do, but since he was going to have an attitude about it I wouldn't do it anymore. HA! I'll show him!

Well not much else to tell. Was just a lazy weekend!! Hopefully this weekend we might be able to do something besides sit. We will see.

Until next time!!

0 lovely comments: