Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Flowers







When I went to pick up Zach yesterday he wanted to go to to buy some flowers for us to "bury"! haha!! I thought it was so cute and so funny that he said that.






I was going to take pictures of them but I forgot to. So I will do it tonight.






Anyway, we went to Walmart and got two big flower planters and some soil to put them in and then we went outside to find some that looked decent because around this Walmart there aren't that many. We ended up getting some pink ones and some purple/pink ones. Don't ask me what kind they are because I do not know. They are pretty that is all I know.






So he is all excited about planting the flowers and he said he had to get his shovel and his scratcher (rake) when he got home. haha! Well we were using the shovel to move the soil around and he said "Moma, you are getting it dirty!!!" ????? It is going to get dirty because we are putting it in dirt. But everytime I told him to hold it he would wipe the dirt off of it. Crazy child of mine!!






We finally got done with the planting and of course he wanted to water them. So being the bossy person that he is he tells me to go put water in his bucket (which is the flower watering can). ha! The flowers got a bath (he doesn't know the meaning of a little).






It was a fun (and hot) experience. I will post the pics tomorrow!!






Until next time!!

0 lovely comments: