Wednesday, May 9, 2007

No Excitement :-(

Not too much excitement going on around here!! Not that our lives need any more excitement than we have had in the past few weeks! :-)

Zach got the TV taken away from him Monday night because he is talking back to me and Chris, and pretty much anybody that tells him what to do. He was a little better last night. I hate to do that to him but he has to learn. You know?

I'm still trying to figure out what to get mom for Mother's Day. I wanted to take her to Mobile Saturday and get her something and take her to Outback to eat supper but I don't know if she will go. We will see. Because I have no idea what to get her. I thought about a purse but that is what I got her for her birthday in February, so I am drawing a blank.

Chris' moms birthday is tomorrow. I am being nice and I sent her a card today. Because I know that he isn't going to call or get her anything. Which is understandable so I am not saying anything. I know that he is still upset. Probably more so now about her not calling since last Tues.(May 1) I just wish I could slap some sense into her. He is the only son that she has or will ever have and she treats him like he is no one to her. Who knows what goes through her mind?

Chris is still scared to be driving the log truck. I don't blame him but there is nothing that I can do about it. I can't tell him that he can just stay at home because our bills would not like that. He tells me everyday that he is terrified. What am I supposed to do? I do feel sorry for him but getting angry at me is not going to solve anything.

Well have a good day!!

Until next time......

0 lovely comments: