Friday, May 4, 2007

FRIDAY!! FRIDAY!!!

It is Friday!!! I am so glad. We are having to do statements for monthly and weekly customers today. UGH!! I am so ready to go home!!

I got my hair cut and highlighted yesterday. I will have to post a pic of what it looks like now. I should have taken a picture of it yesterday when she got finished with it because it will never look like that again!! haha!! I can never get it to be the same.

Hannah went to get Zach for me yesterday. She took him to McDonald's, the pond, and then the playground. She said that he told her that his daddy smokes outside and not in the car, and that BeBe doesn't smoke anymore because it will make her sick and that I am not old enough to smoke yet. HA! It was too funny. He wants to spend the night with her now. He has fun with his Hannie!! and of course he loves Richard too.

Well pray that I don't get fussed at too much today!! It is Friday and I want it to be a good day. I think we are going to Relay for Life tonight for a little while.

Until next time.......

Ps. I think I went a little crazy with the blinky things on the left side of the page. But I just liked all of them!!

0 lovely comments: