Thursday, May 31, 2007

No Title....





My new favorite song is Rehab by Amy Winehouse. I don't know why I just love that song. :)




Nothing special going on lately. Zach is excited about turning the page on the calendar because that means he can see the day we are Xing for. haha! Which is the day we go to the beach.




We got paid today!!! I am so glad....it feels good to have money left over in the bank. The only reason that is though is because we got to skip paying the truck this month because we refinanced it. ha!




I told Chris that I want to go somewhere this weekend. So we are going to watch a movie. I am not sure yet what we are going to watch but one of these probably.....







what I want to see are these.......


We will see. Well until next time......

0 lovely comments: