Thursday, May 24, 2007

Is this week over yet?


THREE DAY WEEKEND!! The greatest words ever!! haha! I am so ready for Friday. This has been a horrible week.


Zach and I started watching Spiderman last night. I got tired of it so we cut it off. I am a mean Moma!!


I found out yesterday that Zach going to "Big School" is going to cost us more than where he is going now. I cried a lot last night. I just don't know what to do. I will be ok. I might send him to the Y this summer and save some money. I will ask him what he wants to do. Who knows?


What does everyone else do when they can't afford something? Do they just make do or just don't tell anyone about their problems? I have always wondered that. ha!


Well Until next time........

2 lovely comments:

Rice said...

When I can't afford something I usually steal it. JUST kidding.

It stinks when you can't afford things. I am a complainer myself. This method has not worked for me so far though.

I wish you Mega bucks real soon.
Pat

Humincat said...

When I can't afford something, I freak out, that is why my VERY first question on something is always, HOW MUCH IS IT?? My friends all look at me funny, but I need to know up front if its possible or not, cause I can't handle dissapointment well. Do any grandparents want to help out?? Or maybe the program has a few scholarship positions. My sister's daycare lets her send her kids at a discounted rate if she volunteers one day a week, and I use to send my daughter to a dance class that she got for free, because I offered to clean the studio once/week. It worked for awhile. Try asking if they have any programs like that. Have a great day, and sorry all my stuff is so serious today, I'm usually lighter and funnier, must have been the Pepsi....