Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday....:-(

Monday's are always horrible days.

Anyway!! The weekend went pretty good. Me, Mom, Zach, Hannah and Richard went to Thomasville Friday night. We ate at Ryan's and then we went to Walmart and shopped and bought groceries. I spent too much money as usual.

Saturday we stayed around the house until about 3:30 and then we went to see Chris' grandmother (Mother) in the nursing home. She kind of upset me....but then again she is just an old lady so we have to just listen to her and not get upset. Well, anyway, Zach of course was not wanting to be there and he wanted me to hold him so I was (of course) and she looked at me and said He's not going to be fat. What!!???!! Why would he be? Just because his mom is fat doesn't mean that he automatically gets to be. UGH!!!

After we left there we went to Tyler's birthday party. Zach had so much fun!! He was playing Pirates or something with all the older kids. (not really sure why he wants to play with the older kids but...whatever works for him...) We stayed there until 5:30 then we went to the grocery store to get a few things that I forgot on Friday night.

Yesterday we went to Mom's...(no upsetting moments ;-) haha)

Dad's sugar is acting up....it is going up to almost 400 I think mom said. He is going to the doctor on Friday. They may have to take him off the truck because if he has to start taking insulin shots everyday he can't drive. We are praying that that doesn't happen.

We are thinking about going to the beach this weekend. But I know that there will be a lot of people there because of it being Memorial Day and all. I don't know if we will go or not. Dad didn't act too happy about going to the beach last night. haha! Dad isn't too much of a beach person anyway. Who knows what we will do. We will see. I would love to go and I know Zach would have fun.

Well until next time.....

0 lovely comments: