Monday, May 7, 2007

It's Monday :(


Monday again!! I did not want to get out of bed this morning. I am soooo ready for my vacation!! I just want to sleep late and not worry about having something to do. haha! I guess I am just lazy.


Well, my weekend was pretty good. No major upsets or anything. Friday night we went to supper with mom and dad. We were supposed to go to the Relay for Life but we didn't. Zach insisted on spending the night with Hannie and Richard. I don't know if it was because he actually wanted to or if it was because Hunter was with them. Who knows??
Saturday morning I got up and was all alone!! Chris had to work and of course Zach was at Hannah's. I went and got breakfast and took it to Hannah's for everyone. Then we went to Walmart to get Tristan something for his birthday. We saw Chris' aunt and uncle and his uncle couldn't believe that Zach could talk so good. WHAT!??? He is 4 years old of course he can talk good. ha!

We went to Tristan's party after that. It was really hot outside. I can't believe how hot it was. The cake was really good. Zach embarrassed me because he got mad at Tyler for telling him that he couldn't help with opening the presents and he started screaming at me. So I took him around the corner and spanked him and then he yelled at me some more and said that I never let him do anything. Was it my fault that he couldn't open the presents? NO!! He just needed a nap. ha!

We were supposed to go watch Spiderman 3 with Hannah, Richard, and Hunter but we spent too much money in the grocery store and couldn't go. I also felt really drained by the end of the day because of the heat. So we went and got some steaks and Chris grilled them. They were awesome! Zach told me that he was going to ask Daddy for some money so that we could go to the movies and I told him not to ask Daddy for anything right now so that when we go on vacation we could have lots of money to go to the beach and to go watch a movie if he wanted. So then he started saying we were going to the beach. I told him we had a while before all that.

Sunday we stayed at home all day and then went to Bebe's house.

Not as exciting as previous weekends (flat tires and things) but exciting enough for us.

Until next time!!


0 lovely comments: